In a continuous effort to better our services to you, we would be most grateful if you could please take the time to complete our meeting evaluation survey. Your feedback is important to us and will help us improve the next meetings.
This survey should only take a few moments.
Thank you again for taking time to help us better serve you.
AFRINIC Event Coordinator
We are pleased to inform you that you can now apply for visa upon arrival for the AFRINIC-19 meeting, to be held from the 23 to 29 November 2013, in Abidjan, Cote D’Ivoire. The application can be done directly on this website
1. Upload the first two pages of your scanned passport copy (the page(s) with your pictures and details), the document's name must be your ''SURNAME + NAME''.
2. The deadline for application is 4 November 2013.
3. AFRINIC will send you an official letter from the ministry.
4. The visa fee will be: 20,000 FCFA / 44 USD / 30.5 EUR in cash
NB: Excluding CFAs, no other currency will be available in case of over-payment
5. The visa fee shall be paid upon receiving your badge at the conference venue.
1. Click on the ‘Register’ tab
2. Fill in the requested information in the registration form
3. Click on ‘Go back to form’
4. Click on Your AFRINIC-19 Registration Details
5. Click on ‘View your previous submissions’ in the red banner area
6. Under ‘Operation’ click ‘Edit’
7. Choose under ‘’AFRINIC-19 onsite visa facility’’- ‘’Yes- Intend to apply’’
8. Please read though the procedures for applying
9. Upload your scanned passport copy as indicated
10. Click on ‘submit’ at the bottom page
6. Click on ‘View your previous submissions’ in the red banner area
7. Under ‘Operation’ click ‘Edit’
8. Choose under ‘’AFRINIC-19 onsite visa facility’’- ‘’Yes- Intend to apply’’
9. Please read the procedures to apply
10. Upload your scanned passport copy as indicated
11. Click on ‘submit’ at the bottom page