- Join discussions about the community-defined policies and procedures that AFRINIC uses to allocate Internet number resources and have your say.
- Take part in plenary sessions, listen to topical presentations, view demonstrations, attend relevant workshops and tutorials and participate in panel sessions.
- Meet with other attendees at lunches and informal evening social events to expand your global networks.
To find out more about the meetings, please view the past meetings' agendas and meeting reports.
- Every year the AFRINIC/AIS Programme Committee looks for people to:
- Participate in the technical conference sessions as a speaker
- Convene and chair panel sessions on relevant topics
- Deliver technical tutorials