AFRINIC-29 in Hammamet, Tunisia is just a week away and we look forward to seeing you.
Please note that there will be airport transfers to the recommended hotels only. Kindly ensure to share with the hotel your arrival time and date. Delegates staying at other hotels are advised to contact their respective hotels for pick-up.
Check the recommended hotels at https://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-29/attend/accommodation
Daily Shuttle Services
There will be daily morning and evening shuttle services from the recommended hotels to the meeting venue at 0815hrs and return at 1730 hrs.
First time at an AFRINIC meeting?
Please plan to attend the Newcommers session on 25th November 2018. https://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-29/agenda/programme
Please see the full event programme https://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-29/agenda/programme
- Opening Ceremony on 27thNovember 2018 starting 0900 hrs at the Diar Le Medina Hotel in the Hannibal room
- Welcome Reception on 27thNovember 2018 starting 1900 hrs at the Diar Le Medina hotel
- Gala Dinner on 29thNovember 2018 starting 1900 at the Shéherézade Restaurant at the Diar Le Medina hotel
A certificate of vaccination against yellow fever is required for travelers over the age of 1, coming from contaminated areas.
No vaccinations are compulsory to enter Tunisia. However the below vaccines are recommended: typhoid, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, cholera, rabies, and influenza.
You can reach out to the hospitals below if needed:
- Polyclinique Hammamet http://www.polycliniquehammamet.com/polyclinique%20hammamet_fichiers/french/french.htm
- Clinique les violettes; http://www.annugeo.com/699-clinique-les-violettes.html
For your Stay in Hammamet
Find some useful information about your stay in Hammamet at