The AFRINIC-25 Meeting is a one-week event attended by key players in the African and global Internet community. During the week, you’ll find out about current best practices in IP addressing, the latest developments in IPv6 deployment, local and global networking solutions, Internet industry developments, and capacity building and infrastructure development projects throughout Africa and the Indian Ocean. You can also attend workshops and tutorials.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend AFRINIC-25
- You'll learn more about the ICT industry
- You'll be involved in developing policy for the African and global Internet
- You'll get training
- You'll be more connected and can expand your network
- You'll learn from experts
Need to Convince your Manager?
Tell your manager that you’ll:
- Learn first-hand about the latest developments in Internet networking trends and Internet governance from the shared insights and practical experiences of regional and international experts.
- Directly contribute to discussions on Internet number resource (IPv4, IPv6 and ASNs) distribution policies in the African and Indian Ocean region during the policy development sessions.
- Participate in hands-on training sessions and intensive workshops to expand your knowledge and skills in subjects including IPv6 deployment.
- Use lunch and coffee breaks and evening social events to network with international peers to exchange ideas and expand your contact base.
- Be able to meet with AFRINIC staff to discuss how your organisation can become a member or discuss your current and future allocations and assignments if you are already a member.
If that's still not enough, we've drafted a letter (in English and French) that you can download and give to your manager to encourage him or her to approve your attendance. The letter outlines some of the benefits of sending you to the AFRINIC Meeting.
Click here to download the Letter to Your Manager