IPv6 Technical Training
This is the basic course that we will run by default at all locations where we are doing training for the first time.
Network engineers and systems administrators who are comfortable with implementing and managing IPv4 networks.
IPv4 Addressing and subnetting.
The OSI model and the various protocols that operate at each layer.
Intra-domain routing and OSPF.
How to use the command line interfaces of key routing platforms (e.g Cisco IOS)
- IPv4 Exhaustion and the case for IPv6 ["Why A New IP?"]
- Why NAT is Not a Sustainable Solution to IPv4 Exhaustion
- IPv6: Fact|Reality vs Fiction/Myth
- Understanding IPv6 Addressing
- IPv6 Address Planning
- IPv6 from an IPv4 Perspective
- Fundamentals of Routing in IPv6
- Transition Mechanisms
- IPv6 Equipment & Software Buyers' Guide
No sponsors have been announced.