Share your knowledge and best practice examples with a prime audience of the ICT business, Telecommunications Operators, higher education professionals by becoming a speaker at the event.
if you need further assistance.
- Call for papers opens on 29 July 2013
- Call for papers closes on 29 August 2013
- Notification of acceptance on 5 September 2013
- Submission of presentations slides on 27 September 2013
- Deadline for submission of final presentation slides on 22 October 2013
What do we look for in proposals?
Each year we look for new, quality driven content for conference sessions and workshops that will actively engage participants.
The AFRINIC-19 Programme Committee then assesses all proposals before providing feedback and outcomes.
The AFRINIC-19 programme is organised in two parts: Trainings - workshops and plenary sessions. Every year the Programme committee looks for people who:
- Participate in the technical conference sessions as a speaker
- Convene and chair panel sessions on relevant topics
- Deliver technical tutorials
The AFRINIC-19 Programme Committee looks for proposals that:
- Explore trends and developments in the field
- Share best practices and innovative solutions
- Examine topics that evoke debate and discussion
The Programme Committee (PC) seeks speakers from all regions to deliver presentations during plenaries on a number of Internet related topics such as:
- IPv4 / IPv6 Routing and operations
- IPv6 deployment and transition technologies
- Internet backbone operations
- ISP and Carrier services
- Network security issues (NSP-SEC, DDoS Anti-Spam, Anti-Malware)
- Peering / IXPs
- DNS / DNSSEC
- Research on Internet Operations and Deployment
- Internet policy (Security, Regulation, Content Management, Addressing, etc)
- Access and Transport Technologies, including broadband deployment, Cable/DSL, wireless, WiMax, metro ethernet, fiber network, MPLS
- Content & Service Delivery (Multicast, Voice, Video, "telepresence", Gaming)
Submit your proposal here
Sorry, the submission period of papers for AFRINIC-19 is now closed.