Public Policy Discussions
Last Updated on Wednesday, 25 May 2011 05:24
As this is our 14th public policy meeting, policy discussions are a key item on the agenda on both days of the plenary session (8th and 9th June). Everyone is encouraged to take part in these discussions as the resulting policies guide how Africa's Internet number resources are managed.
Proposals to be Discussed at during AfriNIC-14
The following proposals shall be discussed during the meeting:
- Limited Out of Region Allocation of IPv4 Resources
- Reclamation of Allocated but Un-routed IPv4 Addresses
- Transfer of IPv4 Addresses to Any Entity
- Global Policy for Post Exhaustion IPv4 Allocation Mechanisms by the IANA
Please refer to the AfriNIC Policy home page for most up-to-date versions of these proposals. During the meeting, a "Policy Discussion Guide" in hard copy will also be distributed.
Policy Discussion Resources
- A list of all current policies and policy proposals can be found at the Policy page here.
- Resources Policy Discussion (rpd) mailing list archives (all previous proposal discussions).
- If you are not already subscribed to the list, subscribe here.
- Minutes of previous public policy meeting can be found here.